6960, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6960
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II A. Painted decoration in white-on-red of forepart of animal, bird or horse, walking to right with head turned backwards.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 30, figs. 15, 20; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-90, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted bird or horse, walking to right, with head turned backwards
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B 10 70-79 + 70-170 a-b
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BE9B2849-77D3-4A7F-AEC8-C13E946F3F90