7034, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7034
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical and horizontal parts. Upper edge preserved. Back and underside covered with thick slip.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F64 71-206 + 71-377
- Clay: Orange-brown
- Paint: Orange-brown slip, covered with bright red paint. Very faint traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BDC4C0BD-9433-4FFE-8AC4-89F440AADD22