- Record number: 5494
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Rome, Tre Fontane, 2 examples:Rome MNR 125612, 125613; Tivoli: Rome Villa Giulia 42178; Praeneste: Copenhagen NCG HIN 426 (H.169a)
- Remarks: Female head antefix with head in round, wearing diadem and headbands over forehead. Hole in crown for meniskos.
- Bibliography: The Pomerance Collection of Ancient Art, The Brooklyn Museum: Catalogue of an exhibition June 14 to October 2, 1966, p. 115, no. 135.
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: Pomerance Collection
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BD504655-04AA-49CF-9134-1A43DE3FF4CF