7248, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:3
- Record number: 7248
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:3
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragmentary revetment plaque Type I A with white-on-red painted double guilloche.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 96, Rev G40, Figs. 55, 50; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G40 67-2154 + 68-660 a
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/4 - with flecks of 5/8
- Paint: Red paint 10R 4/6. Cream 10YR 8/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BC465598-B0DB-40B8-B42C-24563ECD0759