- Record number: 2500
- Site: Arezzo
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque. Piece mounted upside down, finished left edge. Parts of 2 strigils and roll ending in volute (W 5, H 6.) at side edge.
- Associated elements: Could be part of plaque Bocci Pacini 1975, pl. 10B.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 10
- Width: 8.7
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BBADD7A1-C5AF-466E-B0C2-0FB3F7563805