7251, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7251
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II B with painted decoration of horses to right. Cordoned fluting along bottom edge, including flange, H1. Flange W 3-4(top), D inner 2, outer 1.2. H frieze 15.9. White stripe across top.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 110, figs. 62, 65, Rev G82; Winter 2009a, p. 92, 2.D.1.b, Ill. 2.6.2, Ill. Roof 2-4, 1. Eaves
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Horses to right
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Rev G82 67-2068 a-c + 68-1086 + 68-130 + 68-419
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 16.9
- Width: 66
- Paint: White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BA669E07-00F9-48C7-A234-5644C1AA94DA