6327, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6327
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves fragment of black plaque with male fist of left hand to right punching in back figure in cuirass at right. Hollow. Th plaque 1.8. H hand 5.
- Type of decoration: Male fist punching other figure in back
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10080
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 17
- Width: 7
- MPD: 10.7
- Paint: On cuirass near fist, part of black hook meander, white above and white scallops. Below cuirass, black drapery with swallowtail folds, above piece painted brown-gold.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B95DA8E0-DA3F-4E1F-A9D2-A1B1F3D1C278