3489, Poggio Civitate, T26 G94/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3489
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 G94/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: 2 finger impression on raised side edge of pan tile.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-137
- Mouldmade: no
- Thickness tile: 1.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B8B591E0-AF35-4D5B-A644-6D56132A7A46