- Record number: 4941
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Relief revetment plaque with pair of horses to right, followed by warrior on foot carrying spear and shield with device of pair of horse heads in relief. Formerly in private collection in Hamburg, now apparently lost.
- Bibliography: E. von Mercklin, StEtr 11 (1937), p. 385, Pl. XLVII:3; Andrén 1974, pp. 7-8 "'Xilographic' style, probably from same workshop as Comitium rider. Shield in right arm, toward spectator."; Winter 2009a, pp. 283-284, 4.D.8.a
- Publication record: Osservazioni sulle terrecotte architettoniche etrusco-italiche
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Horses and warrior with spear and shield with device of pair of horse heads in relief
- Current Collection: Private Collection
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B68C701A-D0AA-4C91-B936-82807BCA7F13