3365, Poggio Civitate, T-26
- Record number: 3365
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T-26
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Comparanda: 79-217, 85-42, 84-26, 71-498
- Remarks: Fragment from cutout acroterion with thin edge with fluting and inner incised channel. Th 1.8-2.4.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 104, 2.E.2.c
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: 85-77, 85-41, 86-21, 79-38 (all possibly from same acroterion?)
- Type of decoration: Double volute with incision & fluting
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 85-82
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 4.5
- Width: 6.3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B31C9FFB-7309-47F1-8A2A-EC46C0F8E452