- Record number: 7355
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragments of figural relief revetment plaque of chariot to right. B 626.6 preserves 2 figures in chariot with painted details of dress. B 626.7 preserves 2 horses with lowered heads and leg of mounting warrior to right. B 626.8 preserves row of 3 concave tongues above roll.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 176-179, B 626; Andrén 1940, p. 16, no. I:1d, Pl. 4:8; Andrén 1974, pp. 4-5, Pl. IX, fig. 24, 550-540 B.C.; Melis 1986, p. 161, Groups A2 & A1, table 1, pl. 5; Winter 2009a, pp. 290-291, 4.D.8.g
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Considerazioni e ricerche antiquarie su un gruppo di lastre fittili ceretani
Osservazioni sulle terrecotte architettoniche etrusco-italiche
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Departing warrior scene to right
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1884.4-9.17, 22, 25, 32 (B 626.6 & B 626.7 & B 626.8)
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B1A8715A-7D7E-4974-BEB5-C4DD8925610D