6363, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6363
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves largest piece of helmet crest joined from 3 fragments, lumpy and uneven on back, smooth and finely finished on front. Outer edge, Th 1.8, and edge of crest, H 1.2. W crest 6.8. W cream band 3.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 466, no. II:2x
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Helmet crest with painted meander
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10243A
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 17.5
- Width: 12
- MPD: 1.8
- Paint: Outer edge and edge of crest painted gold-brown 10YR 5/4. Inside broad cream band with large black shape inside of which is red stripe, then meander of black lines with red boxes, and inner black stripe. Cream. Red 5YR 5/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B156AD3F-DC53-41C2-B3FC-D8DBCD72C0F1