7001, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7001
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Preserves upper edge. No paint.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 51, fig. 29; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F15 72-37
- Clay: Brown with grey core
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B13CA180-8942-4603-B624-88B784FF4D9A