- Record number: 5192
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, floral
- Remarks: Floral antefix preserving center bottom of plaque attached to round cover tile behind. Decorated with acanthus. Broken above and on all sides. On top of cover tile, beginning of round strut.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D751
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Acanthus
- Current Collection: British Museum: D751
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.1
- Width: 14.5
- Clay: 10YR 6/4
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 6/4.
- Thickness tile: 2.4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B0123D62-58C7-4D4C-886A-5003CDD4A55E