6175, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6175
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroterion bases
- Remarks: Fragment of acroterion base. Large fragment of wall with painted palmette, flat piece.
- Bibliography: Lulof 1996, R 14, fig. 105.3, pl. 41.4
- Publication record: The ridge-pole statues from the Late Archaic temple at Satricum
- Type of decoration: Palmette
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: NN 1.053
- Height: 14.5
- Width: 23.5
- MPD: 3
- Paint: Black leaf outline bands and inner red on cream ground.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/AEED97A8-48DA-4ADA-AA11-724943D74D83