6270, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6270
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves helmeted head fragment, probably female (white slip on skin?). Helmet has slightly raised edge. Hollow. Eyebrows modelled as ridges above occipital cavity. Right eye and lid. Left eye hollowed (for inlay).
- Type of decoration: Helmeted head
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 7
- Width: 8.5
- MPD: 2.8
- Paint: Raised edge of helmet, painted with 2 brown stripes.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/AE1D7EE5-68D6-41D7-9DE6-88E8DFF965ED