6338, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6338
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves plaque with male rider's leg in relief to left. Nail hole at left break. Th plaque 2.9. MPL foot 7.5.
- Type of decoration: Male rider's leg
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10094
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 13.2
- Width: 11
- MPD: 4.5
- Paint: Leg painted brown on black plaque. Brown 10YR 6/6 in hollows.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/AC066C5B-F7DB-41B8-9201-D8BB99CF8071