7133, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7133
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of horizontal element. 2 nail holes preserved, another partly preserved. Diam 0.3-07. Shallow depression in the surface along one side.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, figs. 89, 91; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M18 75-156
- Clay: Gray-brown
- Paint: Light brown slip.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/ABEF3DE1-E768-4045-9172-314A949E8E3E