6309, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6309
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves small male left forearm and hand in fist with round opening in fist. Hand painted brown. Curved grooves of sleeve edge.
- Type of decoration: Male left forearm in sleeve
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10086
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.4
- Width: 4
- MPD: 4
- Paint: Hand painted brown. Sleeve red.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A8428B90-71FE-4887-9B37-7636EE4D4569