- Record number: 7356
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of figural relief revetment plaque showing chariot to right. Preserves top halves of 2 figures in chariot and back end of horses. Also bottom of row of concave tongues with nail hole in 2nd strigil, above roll.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 176-179, B 626; Andrén 1940, p. 16, no. I:1d, Pl. 4:8; Melis 1986, p. 161, Group A2, table 1, pl. 3 left & center; Winter 2009a, pp. 290-291, 4.D.8.g
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Considerazioni e ricerche antiquarie su un gruppo di lastre fittili ceretani
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Departing warrior scene to right
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1884.4-9.13 & 1884.4-9.21 (B 626.11)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 18.2
- Width: 22.8
- Paint: Black 2nd strigil, roll, helmet, hair, cuirass outlines, 3rd horse. Red skin, reins, front horse, chariot pole.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A7F2E09D-5497-4802-AF42-5FB335FACE35