7031, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7031
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II? Fragment of vertical plaque with no edges preserved. Painted decoration: unidentified motive of bands and curving lines.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, figs. 30, 36; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Bands and curving lines
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F61 70-293
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Slip covered with brown-red paint. Painted decoration: unidentified motif of bands and curving lines.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A7A3A010-A589-47D6-9000-27A29B8B19FE