3360, Poggio Civitate, TIAM
- Record number: 3360
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: TIAM
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Remarks: Base for separately made cutout acroterion which would slide into channel in ridge tile. Recessed inner ledge (Th 2.5, W 2.9). Finely-smoothed front surface.
- Bibliography: Rystedt 1983, p. 55, fig. 32, Pl. 30, PC 132; Winter 2009a, pp. 114-116, 2.E.7.d
- Publication record: Acquarossa 4: Early Etruscan akroteria from Acquarossa and Poggio Civitate (Murlo)
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: 71-415, 58-553, 68-65, 66-308, 70-420, 67-490, 70-223, 68-554, 69-351
- Type of decoration: Base of separately made cutout bow-volute acroterion
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 68-624
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.3
- Width: 12.9
- MPD: 4
- Clay: 5YR 6/8
- Paint: Dark red paint on front, side edges and back(?) 2.5YR 4/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A5C2C295-E5E0-4480-BA35-419480E01885