7102, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7102
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragmnent of revetment plaque Type II horizontal element with small portion of vertical plaque. Upper finished edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 58; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: F83 74-107
- Clay: Light brown
- Paint: Light brown slip, with traces of light brown to gray-brown paint. Some yellowish-white discoloration.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A54B563C-B108-4B83-916A-633951EE823C