- Record number: 5200
- Site: Lanuvium
- Remarks: Fragment of small left hand with 2nd and 3rd fingers straight, 4th and 5th bent around object (hand, paw?). Back flat. Right side finished and left side of 3rd finger.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D766
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Hand
- Current Collection: British Museum: D766
- Clay: 10YR 6/4
- Paint: Buff surface slip 10YR 6/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A5270953-7EBC-4850-B181-B8C08B2D4037