- Record number: 222
- Site: Caere
- Position: Pediment
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque
- Remarks: Central part of warrior's torso facing left with splayed legs, cuirass, drapery as others. On brown skin of legs, dark brown lines indicating muscles. Flattened back
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp. 37-40, No. II:17, Pl. B.2-3 & 11:41; Sprenger & Bartoloni 1983, 114, fig. 126; Lulof 2008; Winter 2009a, pp. 463-466, 6.D.6, Figs. 6.29-6.30, Ill. 6.17; Lulof in Christiansen & Winter 2010, pp. 160-166, no. 75
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Etruria I. Architectural terracottas and painted wall plaques, pinakes c. 625-200 BC.Catalogue, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
Le amazzoni e i guerrieri di Vigna Marini-Vitalini. La ricostruzione di un frontone "straordinario"
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
The Caprifico roof in its wider context
The Etruscans: their history, art, and architecture
- Associated elements: HIN 24, HIN 25 x 2, HIN 25B, HIN 25I, HIN 25E, HIN 25D, HIN 25C, HIN 25F, HIN 25L, HIN 25M
- Type of decoration: Warrior
- Current Collection: Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: HIN 25L? (H.168)
- Height: 13
- Width: 12.1
- MPD: 7
- Clay: 5YR 5/4?
- Paint: Red-brown skin 2.5YR 5/6, hair 7.5R 4/4, light brown7.5YR 6/4, cream cuirass 10YR 8/2, dark brown skirts 2.5YR 4/4
- Condition: Missing head, chest and lower legs
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A4025112-C8E4-4F44-BC4A-17207F428A25