- Record number: 2663
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Raking simas
- Remarks: Raking sima with painted meander. Fragment of left finished edge and parts of 2 wave finials on top (Th wave 3-3.1). H top stepped pattern/fascia 3.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 27, no. II:2c, fig. 19b; Ö. Wikander 1994, p. 51, no. 10; Winter 2009a, pp. 418-419, 6.A.2.e
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
The Archaic Etruscan sima
- Type of decoration: Wave/stepped pattern/meander with bird in box, facing right
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2064x
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 22
- Width: 21
- MPD: 4.5
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Cream 10YR 8/3. Red 7.5R 4/4. Black.
- Condition: Single piece
- Thickness plaque: 3.1-4
- Painted decoration only: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A3F77498-E579-4B0B-AE0D-46910A9B5442