7036, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7036
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of horizontal element with small portion of vertical plaque. Complete depth. Upper and back edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F66 74-157
- MPD: 9.6
- Clay: Brown to orange-brown
- Paint: Light brown to light grey slip, on vertical plaque and top of horizontal element, partly covered with orange-red paint and white discolorations. On underside of horizontal element, slip of orange-brown, light brown and gray.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A3752D21-86DA-4B90-B44B-DD83F7591198