6984, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6984
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of horizontal element with scar from vertical plaque. Upper and back edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B56 72-10126
- Clay: Light brown with light gray core
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9FC76276-5C4D-4E48-8D71-77F0781C94A7