- Record number: 1992
- Site: Vulci
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure female antefix. Female in chiton. H shoulder belt 10.7. W belt. 10.1. Right arm bent upwards. Diam hole in upper arm 1.4. Mid and lower arm separately made and leaded. L upper arm 16.3, L lower arm 15.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp. 220-221, no. IV:2f
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Female figure
- Current Collection: Museo Gregoriano Etrusco: 20840
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 20.6
- Width: 21.5
- MPD: 19
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Chiton purple at sides, white down center, overpainted blue 5BG 6/1. Pink skin.
- Condition: Nose detached and missing.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9F90223A-CD8E-4A52-884A-9799A4844D27