7853, Acquarossa, Zone H
- Record number: 7853
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone H
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type I with painted white-on-red guilloche.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 133, fig. 86; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a, Type I A or I B
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted guilloche
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev H2 74-10159
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9E4E4DC5-3680-4C79-93C5-FF86D7328F60