6977, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6977
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II A. Complete in height. Upper and lower left corners preserved. Bottom edge preserved for ca. 13.5 cm left short side for 17.2 cm, upper edge for 21 cm, slanting left short side of horizontal element for 12.8 cm, back edge for 7.5 cm. One nail-hole partly preserved. Traces of horizontal band along upper edge, painted scale pattern.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 32, figs. 17, 20; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted scale pattern
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B49 68-1573 + 68-1575 + 68-1576 + 68-1583 a-b
- Height: 22.6
- Width: 23
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9D3D8783-A027-4B29-915E-0347BDE43C64