3696, Poggio Civitate, Courtyard building
- Record number: 3696
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: Courtyard building
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile with Greek/Etruscan letter "Phi" in center top front. L cutout indentation at lower corner (6.8, W 1.3), therefore remaining W raised side edge 1.3. H raised side edge at front 4.2. W inside raised side edge 47.6. Th front edge 2. H "phi" 18.5, W 16. Underside flat.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 55
- MPD: 79
- Clay: 5YR 4/6
- Paint: Red-brown 2.5YR 5/6.
- Inner H raised side edge: 5.6
- Width raised side edge: 2.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9BA7BA2E-9274-4F70-9342-5A94A5B3E24F