- Record number: 5193
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, floral
- Remarks: Floral antefix preserving lower right corner of plaque with scar from cover tile on back. At bottom flat base. Above, acanthus from which rise 2 thick volutes; between volutes, deep heart and bottom of palmette leaves. Th plaque 1.8. Finished surface at top near right. Mouldmade and retouched.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D752
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral/acanthus/palmette
- Current Collection: British Museum: D752
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 12
- Width: 13.5
- Clay: 5YR 5/4
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 7/3. No paint.
- Height antefix base: 1.7
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/99DC4166-51B3-435E-8044-8BCE97C800F7