6210, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6210
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Fragment of full-figure antefix of Siren. Preserves left upper wing and arm.
- Bibliography: Opgenhaffen 2011
- Publication record: Sirens on the roof: Identification of terracotta bird-women in Central Italy
- Type of decoration: Siren
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10233-10235/7
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Red sleeve with cream border with black dots.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9981BA5A-0AE9-4118-B8E7-D78BC56D1298