3460, Poggio Civitate, T26 G93/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3460
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 G93/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Fragment of front right corner with cutout indentation, raised side edge with 1/2 nail hole(?). Raised edge handmade(?).
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-141
- Mouldmade: no
- Paint: Reddish surface.
- Thickness tile: 1.8-2
- Width raised side edge: 2.7-1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/99601F5F-8B45-4933-B02F-621E5220D793