7136, Acquarossa, Zone M
- Record number: 7136
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II? Fragment of vertical part. Bottom(?) edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M21 75-221
- Clay: Dark brown
- Paint: Slip covered with bright red paint. Very faint traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/97A47FF0-7D3B-4B8B-8A24-7B6479B77437