- Record number: 5246
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque preserving fragment of convex upper moulding with 3 rows of relief scale pattern/part of floral frieze. Crisp.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.1
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.1
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 7.2
- Width: 8.7
- Clay: 10YR 8/2
- Paint: Cream 10YR 7/3. Black ground 2.5YR N3/. Brown-red 2.5YR 3/2.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/95D6ED18-A32E-4A5F-903E-D629D3803B05