- Record number: 5190
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Comparanda: Probably not same mould as D731 but similar scale
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Potnia theron preserving lower center and right edge of plaque with drapery and feet and lower part of feline. Scar of round cover tile on back.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D732
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D731, D733, D747, D756, D 757, D770(?)
- Type of decoration: Persian Artemis/Potnia theron
- Current Collection: British Museum: D732
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.5
- Width: 20
- Clay: 5YR 5/6
- Paint: Front covered with white paint, 10YR 8/2 but whiter!
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/957F88DA-6991-4D6C-857B-E434523E6D1B