- Record number: 5928
- Roof element: Raking sima(?)
- Remarks: Curtain(?) or cresting(?) with ledge, H 3.7, W 2. Or raking sima with recessed flange at side edge? On face of projecting part, relief palmette and volute with secondary tendril encircling heart-shape(?) below palmette. Finished side edge. Donation of E.D. Van Buren 8/1959. AAR Inventory: Fragment of terracotta antefix including base set back for insertion.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: American Academy in Rome: 8753
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 13.7
- Width: 5.3
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Red ground and palmette heart top line.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/93F4FF24-FB1A-4875-9C68-CEE97FE2A195