7850, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:2
- Record number: 7850
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:2
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaque fragment, Type II, with painted white-on-red decoration.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a, Type II A or II B
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F61 70-293
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9316275B-CC7D-4178-8D82-FB98AC5FA044