- Record number: 2616
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile fragment with soffit decorated with painted palmette from Satricum type with palmette between reversed lotus flowers, with half-lotus at side edges. Diam black circle 2.4.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 27, no. II:4b; Winter 2009a, pp. 482-485, 6.F.2.a
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted palmette
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2007x
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 3.3
- Width: ca. 17
- MPD: 14.7
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Cream 10YR 6/3. Red-brown 2.5YR 4/4. Black.
- Condition: Single piece, broken on all sides.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/92D21E41-C63D-49EF-85CA-2631D5DEBEBD