- Record number: 5910
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Luce AJA 24, (1920), pp. 352-369. Veii VG 40811
- Remarks: Female head antefix. Hair hanging in strands over shoulders. From sides of stephane, slender volutes, above crescent-shaped moulding striped diagonally; shell tongue-pattern alternately red and black. Oblong base. Shell broken off in 2 pieces, parts missing. Shell frame is held to cover tile by arched buttress of solid terracotta. Most of cover tile is missing. Acquired October 4, 1927 through Harold W. Parsons, gift of Mrs. Gustav Radeke.
- Bibliography: Winter 1978, p. 43, n. 43 (provenance of Taranto probably mistaken)
- Publication record: Archaic architectural terracottas decorated with human heads
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design: 27.167
- Mouldmade: yes
- Clay: Pink
- Paint: White slip. Black hair, eyes. Red necklace.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/91C99E80-8BC8-4E37-A583-43F509F69DAA