- Record number: 1839
- Position: Pediment?
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque?
- Remarks: Handmade fragment of male left clenched hand and forearm, flexed at wrist, with break along bent fingers. Detached surface at palm near wrist. Hollow at arm break. Very simply modelled. Could also be part of acroterion statue.
- Type of decoration: Male forearm and clenched fist
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2129X
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.5
- Width: 7.4
- MPD: ca. 5.2
- Paint: Red skin 7.5R 4/6
- Condition: Broken at mid-forearm
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/912DF8F0-E24A-4E5B-B51E-10F82AF1C0B4