3691, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3691
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Revetment plaque decorated with 2 addorsed palmettes and 2 S-spirals placed diagonally. Above cyma with leaf and dart. Below, border of cordoned palmettes and drop-like buds hanging from interlaced arches. Scalloped edge.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 443, no. II:10
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Palmettes & diagonal S-spirals/ leaf & dart/ cordoned palmettes and drop-like buds hanging from arches
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 90-100 est.
- Width: 55-60 est.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/905700D3-BAE4-4B96-B298-6499E400223A