- Record number: 5196
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile fragment. Similar to Andrén 1940, p. 424, no. I:9 except line of meander is red and squares half red, half black. Surface covered by grid work. Even continuous bands have squares.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610(16); Andrén 1940, p. 424, no. I:10
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Meander
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610 (16)
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.3
- Width: 13.3
- MPD: 4.3
- Clay: 10YR 6/3
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 5/3. Red 2.5YR 3/6. black.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8F1ADFBB-E85D-452C-88EF-EF4ECEC59E8F