6966, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6966
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II A. No decoration preserved. Preserves complete dimensions, although warped. Plaque H left 21.3, right 19.8, W 72, + flange 77.5, Th 1.2 Flange W 4.8, + oblique raised transition 5.9. Projection from top of plaque 1.1. Horizontal element at top has oblique edges W 13.5 left, 16.5 right with flange. D left 6, right 7.8. 2 nail holes Diam 0.8, 0.7. Back smooth but sand pocked. Front has traces of red-brown paint.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 30, figs. 16, 22; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B19 70-172 + 70-279
- Paint: Traces of red-brown paint 10R 4/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8DB5A522-DE42-4058-A759-95C105A8DF4D