3683, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3683
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Remarks: Openwork cresting with whirligigs, figure eights, and arches carrying upright palmettes with holes for meniskoi. Many replacements.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940,p.441, no. II:4
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Whirligigs/ figure eights/ arches carrying upright palmettes
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 40 est.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8D47AADE-147F-4E6D-8A3B-97064E6B55FA