6354, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6354
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque preserving male figure (Herakles?). Fragment of lower left part of head, neck and chest. Lionskin helmet's jaw (?) with raised top edge/ridge.
- Type of decoration: Male figure (Herakles?)
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10102
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 14
- Width: 9.4
- MPD: 6.5
- Paint: Neck painted dark brown-red 5YR 4/4. Black edge of lionskin helmet's jaw. Chiton has raised ridge painted dark brown 5YR 4/2, surface painted gold-brown 10YR 6/4. White vertical curving stripe down center, on top of which red dot 10R 4/4 (blood) alongside scar from missing element.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8CA4160B-5BED-4985-AFB6-A9C53E45FD7A