7030, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7030
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Fragment of vertical plaque with very small portion of horizontal element. Complete in height. Bottom, upper edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Horizontal bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F60 70-56 + 70-66 + 70-511 + 70-512 + 70-521 + 70-525 + 70-526
- Height: 14.5
- Clay: Red-brown.
- Paint: Light red-brown, covered with brown red paint. Painted decoration: horizontal bands along bottom and upper edges.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8B9E98D3-BA91-49E3-9A28-8E6D82C42021