6349, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6349
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves large fragment of black plaque with large bent arm to right, probably male. Th plaque 2.9. Nail hole at right edge, Diam 0.8. Triangular scar from missing forearm(?).
- Type of decoration: Large male arm
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10097
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 16.5
- Width: 17.5
- MPD: 4.4
- Paint: Arm brown(?).
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8A6A2CC1-9E5D-4743-AC6A-B3C1E7349198